Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mr. Mob and Mr . Boca Raton (2008 update)


Mr. Mob was the only SD I met online, I was skeptical at first but after talking to him for a few weeks, I said what the heck. I met him at a very well know upscale restaurant on the east side for lunch and he gave me $100 for the cab I took there, he was such a sweet heart. We knew we like each other from day one.... second date was lunch at an upscale queens resuarant and we went shopping on the Manhasset"Miracle Mile" where he spent over $500., he brought a toy for my little brother and gave me $200 pocket money. Our third date was back in the city, we ate at a cute restuarant in SOHO, and started shopping right after that..... that day our shopping bill was $2094. and he gave me $200pocket money..Girls this was all in the same week.
I was defaintely comfortable with him by now, our next date was in queens , we had lunch at a little diner and I guess it was my turn to spoil him.
After that we went shopping on Steinway ave , where I ran up a bill of $2130. at a few boutiques and he gave me $250. pocket money.
This went on for a few months, In four months he spent over $34,000. on me.
I had a SB girlfriend at the time that was also on her hustle, but during my relationship with Mr. Mob she got more and more jealous until we just lost touch of each other.
In the end it turns out Mr. Mob had a couple deals that went wrong and his money just wasn't that long anymore, but before we called it quits he did pay all my school fees, since I decided to go back to school.... and I am very thankful for that.

But get that ice or else no dice
~ marilyn monroe

We are still friend to this day but he has been down graded to just text messaging...The economy hit everyone hard.

Next was...

Mr. Boca Raton he started with sooooo much potential, I met him at the office ... he was a client of the firms.
I stayed late one night and bump into him on my way out. We talked and we hit it off he said all of the SD key words and paid for drinks with a "Black American Express Card" that night.(not the business one the personal Black AE), so I knew where this was going ...

I gave him my #, and we went from there, found out had a $800K studio in Manhattan and a 1M home in boca raton. He started sending gifts to my job. Every week I came in there was a package waiting at the front desk for me, some moderately priced like an ipod nano and some just straight junk...like ebony magazines..I was like WTF.
It was winter break and I needed a break from the the city.
Mr. Mob started to get really clingy and I wanted to see how generous Boca really was.
I fly south for winter break and stayed with a close friend of mine..(I've learned to keep close friends far...It just works better that way)

Long story short Boca was a cheap bastard so I just started to ignore him. He kept calling , then texting, the popping up at the job without notice just to say hi, then he got the hint.
I'm on a mission ....duh

I'm taking a break from the whole SD thing , I'll keep you updated when I'm back on the scene.

2 comments:

ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Write more updates!

Dionne Davenport said...

Sure I will, I promise I'm going to start updating more.

I'm guessing you like what you read huh...?